Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
I have a handsome husband who loves me more than he loves himself, and I feel the same way about him.

I was blessed with two wonderful children who both requested that I and my husband come live with them even though they are busy with their own young family.

I have four beautiful grandchildren who are funny, loving, and give me so much joy just watching them.

I have three small dogs and one very vocal cat, who always want me to love them, and they love me too.

I have great friends who are supportive, and want me to still be a part of their lives. ,

I have God in my heart, and I don't blame him or her for this disease. S*&^ happens.

I had a great career, and loved being a public speaker. That's something you don't hear often.

I had so many great vacations, and got to scuba dive and go on a lot of cruises. I even when para-sailing and loved it.

I got to dance. That's something I always loved to do. Rated best dancer in high school.

I got to sing even though I'm lousy at it, but I like to torture people. They should have me in interrogation rooms. I'll get them to talk with my voice.

Tell me what makes you happy.

Hugs,
Deb

I have deep faith and trust in God and wouldn't trade it for all the other things combined.

Many people have told me I'm a good listener and a great friend. I've had the opportunity to help others.

My father got to see me successful in a career before he died (in 1988.)

I had the privilege of teaching students ranging from 17 to 80 in college and follow some of them in amazing careers.

I was raised in a small Village and am getting to go back and visit with many cousins and friends I've known since birth. About 20% of my classmates still live in the surrounding area and I haven't seen many of them in 40 years. I'm blessed that we connected on Facebook.

People from my church, and others, pray for me.

My dog gives me unconditional love and demands nothing of me in return.

I live just a few minutes from the beach and my neighbor lets me swim in his pool.

I got to visit friends today.

I got to take a nap today.

I don't have to go down this path alone.
I am surrounded by family& friends.
I have a higher power .
When time comes to step over , I am very curious.
Another day!
Love ya chally

Because life is great! Really.

I have been married 31 years
I have a wonderful family
I have good friends
I live in a beautiful place
I have a great medical team
I get to go on long wheelchair rides
I get to ski in a biski
I get to travel
I have enough projects going to keep me out of trouble