Diagnosis
12/2013
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Tucson
I've been unable to use my iPad very much since about December and I have missed my contacts on this forum. The problem was my last working finger was and able to work a touchscreen. I tried all kinds of switches and none seem to work very well. Now I have A head stylist attached to a ball cap which makes me look like a large insect. After a couple hours of practice getting everything in the correct position it actually works. I'm pretty excited to be able to navigate on my iPad without assistance.

So now I can use a touch screen and then use voice to text to write text messages, emails etc. it does require having some control of neck muscles, but for now it is working quite well.

Medicare denied t I gaze, please ignore spelling errors, they sad because I could still send a text message and because I was still swimming. We will try to resubmit form for eye gaze since I don't know how long my neck muscles will hold up

It feels good to be back and part of this community!

Re: Using head stylus… I'm back!

Welcome back.

Welcome back! You have been missed.

Best,
Laurie

I'm impressed. You're really the master of that head stylus.

It's true, we did miss you.

welcome back! wondered what happened. glad youre still in the pool. I keep thinking about getting a hoist for ours but haven't pulled the trigger yet. few more of these nice days and I may have to.

Oh how exciting Kay!

I'm thrilled that you have this working, as I missed you here so much. Insects are the most amazing animals, be proud to be in their ranks now :lol:

I am really glad to see your post. It is great to have you posting again.

Steve

Welcome back! It's nice to see you posting!

Becky

Hi Azgirl, welcome back great to see you.
Love Gem

Great to see your posts! I agree insects rule! I use a stylus jammed between finger and thumb and it works but I very often hit wrong things but that 's OK. Welcome back! Chally

AZgirl,

You must be an unbelievably patient person to use that stylus!

Ells - an eye gazer.

image.jpg
Here I am with my insect
Head.

Good to hear sumpin outta you....I have been curious about you.

Hello azgirl. Nice to meet you and hope you can get the Eye Gaze technology soon. Hope this device you have now will work well for you in the mean time. I been doing some of my physiotherapy via pool to help ease the gravity effects on my muscles. Expensive though.
Hope you are able to post often. Looking forward to getting to know you. Scotia

Welcome back, you have been missed ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back