Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Drove 3 hr each way for half hr. Visit w/ dr. He says I look and sound good except of course for the fact that I am a quadrapledic. We choose not to see the rest of the " team " as they just wear us out and we don't get much from them. So it was quick and dr says see ya in 6 mons. So all good I'am grateful!😎

Chally, Can they do telemed with you? It might be worth looking at to save all the driving!

If he doesn't want to see you for six months Chally, that's good. He wants me there every two months but I won't do it. Regarding the telemedicine visit, when I asked about it he told me he wasn't licensed in WV therefore we couldn't do it.

Vince

That may change soon. West Virginia, among other states, has enacted the Interstate Licensure Compact, so once the rules for the Compact are enacted (a national group is working on that, hopes to be done this year), it will only require a fee, basically, for docs to be licensed outside their home state. At present, it is a huge hassle to be multiply-licensed. Those of you in states that have not enacted it might want to encourage your legislators to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back