04/2015
Country
US
State
OR
City
The coast of
ALS and food poisoning...

I was reminded of the old Robin Williams routine about him being hungover on Jack Daniels - "Step this way please, two exits and no waiting"

I was a good boy New Years Eve, two drinks the entire night and I didn't even finish either one... Have no idea what got me and Vicky's fine.

Really sorry. Keep/ get rehydrated asap and be really careful not to fall in your ( temporarily) weakened state.

I was sure hesitant to open this thread Brad ...

Very nasty. As Nikki says get lots of fluids in and stay safe while you recover.

Thanks Ladies!

Spent the night getting up and drinking 1 swallow of water and then making sure I could keep it down and then rinse-repeat...

Got up this morning and downed 2 glasses, man a cold glass of water never tasted sooooo good. Napped and watched games all day... Able to keep solid food down now so it's just relax, eat, drink and watch the sunday night game.

Self inflicted wound.No sympathy.
Vincent

food poisoning is self inflicted? eh? :confused:

Really sorry to hear of your bout with food poisoning. As you now know, it can be really serious and is just about always really miserable.

I feel for you. Hope you are feeling better by now.

Steve

Brad that's literally a pain in the. ...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Janelle x

Hey brad, hope ya git over the "bug" quickly. Yea I have been sitting on my a$$ watching the " boob tube". Now that the snow is on the ground and not sure if my monster machine can handle it. Love ya chally

Thanks (almost) all for the get well wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back