Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
thursday clinic appointment w/ usually stuff,taking van &pwc so they will see how far down the scale i have gone since june. wish there was a good solution to cramped hands i 'd give anything to be able to use my hands again! oh well iiwii love ya all chally

Hi, Chally...good to hear from you on here. I'm sorry for the progression since June. Im thinking of you and hope that your appointment will go as well as possible. I've always liked your photo on here. There was a time when I did some canoeing, and some white water rafting, back in the day! Pretty minimal stuff, tho! Best to you. Laura.

Chally it doesn't seem like that long...to me. It's probably been a very long, tiring and sad few months for you and your wife.
I don't know what to say that will cheer you up.
But please know I'm thinking of you. Love YOU heaps, kind sir!
God bless, love Janelle xxx

Sorry to hear that Chally. Do you have any use at all of your hands?

Steve goes to the va on 10/14 and clinic on 10/16. I feel you chally....

Chally it won't make your hands work again but massage and stretching and splints will give a lot of relief.

I did put up video of how I would do Chris hands, I think if you search massage and ROM you will find them.

If not shout out and I'll link the you tube here again.

yea tillie thanks the video was great! we massage couple x day it helps . use my thumbs as bettering rams to push buttons on pad &phone. fingers no good anything paper forget it! pick up objects w/two hands clasped on object. it's all good, some one else some where has it worst so no bit%$ing here. love ya chally

Thinking of you chally. x

Dear Chally, I am thinking of you. I wish only the best for you. I am so sorry for the problems you have been having. God Bless. Laura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back