Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
Tracy has had a hard weekend. It is getting hard to breathe. We are awaiting a call back to make the move to the hospital for a trache. I will keep you posted as this progresses. Thanks again for the support.

My thoughts will be with her as she takes this step. There will probably be times when she is uncertain that this was the right choice, but she will soon find that breathing without effort is a huge plus for quality of life!

Thoughts are with both you and Tracy.

Thoughts are with you both. Hope it goes as smoothly as possible. Tell her we're cheering her on. And thanks for keeping us informed.

Thank you so much for letting us know. Please tell her we are behind her all the way and thinking of her and hope the procedure goes smoothly and she is able to adjust easily.

Thank you for the update. Sending positive thoughts to Tracy! x

Thoughts are with you both. I sincerely hope things go smoothly and easily.

Take care,
Brad

Prayers for Tracy, breathing is serious business?

Janie

All best wishes, Tracy & TC.
--Laurie

Thanks for the update, she will be added to my prayers. She is blessed to have you.

Paulette

Thank you for keeping us updated. Please let her know that we are all thinking of and pulling for her.

sending positive energy your way Tracy and to you as well TC. thanks for the update. we are all pulling together for a smooth procegeer. love chally

Surgery went well no. Complications.

Thanks so much for the update. Glad there were no complications.

Glad it went well! Is she pink now instead of pale and gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back