Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
She will have to watch what she says about me now...I'm TC...texastracy's other 1/2. Nice to find/meet you all. I have heard many good things...and things...regarding this crowd. Can't wait to get to know you.
Thanks for all the support you give Tracy...she leans this way a bunch. We have about got her rigged up to where she can more readily communicate, with the eyegaze mounted to the chair. She is getting up to speed using it and will be along more shortly I'd imagine. Again, Thanks for all you all do, and I wish you well in your own personal journey.

Welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you too!
:)

Hi, TC, good to hear from you.

Hi TC! It's nice to hear from you. Welcome!

Welcome TC. It's great that you have joined. We have a special section for caregivers if that is of interest to you. Thanks for the updatenon Tracy.

Big welcome TC - you will love it here and we will help you supporting our Tracy. I'm so glad to hear the communication devices are being set up well.

Welcome TC. You will love the support, guidance you get with this wonderful family. Tell Tracy hi from another Texan.

Welcome to our big family TC,
Love Gem

TC,

Welcome. Sorry you're here.

As you can see, a lot of caregivers are here and a lot of good info. Many stick around after their loved one checks out to share their hard earned knowledge/experience with newer caregivers and PALS. They are a great bunch of people and greatly appreciated.

Best wishes to Tracey & you.

Bill

Thanks to you all for the kind welcome. As with each of you, if I can help anyone...I will be glad to. Don't be bashful...we're not!

Welcome and know that there's a ton of people here for you and also there is no such thing here as TMI. I've found that you can ask away about anything and get serious (and occasionally funny) answers and advice from people who've been there.

Best of luck from another fellow Texan,
Brad

Welcome TC, glad to get good news on Tracy.

Janie

Welcome TC to the forum. Thanks for being there in a big way for Tracy.
Paulette

Hi TC! Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back