Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado Springs
Let's send positive energy and thoughts to two of our members who are very low.

BigMark, our resident bad boy and trouble maker, has been hit hard by our recent losses.

Max, always willing to add insight and humor, hasn't logged on in almost a week, and is feeling down too.

Thanks Greg. I have been thinking about them too.

They are both in my thoughts. The recent deaths have been very sobering indeed. Reality is hard sometimes...and this is one of those times!
Audrey

Our losses have been painful, but the absence of those who can still be with us makes the pain even worse.

We love you guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 230
I am throwing positive thoughts your way BigMark and Max.

Thinking of you Bigmark and Max!

Love you both heaps Mark and Max (M&M seems so fitting).

We all grieve, and I can't imagine how much harder it is for you PALS. But we are all family here and you are high in my thoughts every day.

The crazy duo, M& M, we want you back. We all miss you!

BigMark and Max, I am thinking of you.

Missing our sweet and lovable bad boys, MnM!

M&M,

We need you guys here. The losses have also hit me pretty hard. Both you guys always bring laughter and positive vibes to this forum. Now, more than every, it is really needed. If there is anything that any of us can do to brighten your day as you have brightened ours, please let us know. I apologize for my statistics thread. It served no purpose on this forum. I'll find another outlet for my frustrations over this situation.

Vince

Max and BigMark, I am sending you guys positive thoughts and good vibes.

Max and BigMark let us know where the good vacation spots are that have been keeping you busy since the forum had problems last week. The jokes and thumbnail pictures are missed.

Sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch, been there and do it frequently. It is hard to get close to all these special people and lose them, as well it is a reminder of our own mortality. But as you can see you are loved and missed, what a legacy! Come back as soon as you are feeling up to it.Also know that you are in my prayers, but then I have been praying for you for a long time, you guys are on my frequent flyer program with all you are up to.

Paulette

You are very missed. Take a breath, feel our support and come on back. Let's do this TOGETHER...

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back