Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
YES! my ewc arrived today. it is a Frontier V6 AT really heavy duty w/ knobby tires,12'' lift can go over 6'' curb, tilts all directions, totally bad a$$! i need this type of monster cause of where i live way out in the bonnie's of wv. i tried it out all over the farm and it is perfect for what i will be needing. i can still walk with braces and a cane so i am thrilled that the VA. came through before i can't walk. also the guy are here at the house modifying my shower so i can roll the other chair in. the VA is really helping me but i say to all vets you have got to stay pro-active all the time until you get what you need. the VA personnel are top notch people and really want the best for the vet just some times things get clogged up in the pipe line. stay on it! sorry so long just sort of excited that things are happening. 1love chally

Congratulations!

I am looking forward to seeing pictures:)

Steve

Awesome! Yes lots of pics are now required!
God bless, Janelle x

how do you do pics? and/also avatar? chally

For pics:
  • Below the Quick Reply box, found at the end of any thread, hit Go Advanced.
  • -- You're now in a Reply to Thread window.
  • Down at the bottom (you may need to scroll down) you'll see a button labeled Manage Attachments. Press that button.
  • -- You're now in another window labeled Manage Attachments.
  • Touch the first Choose File button, follow the prompts to browse to your saved pic and select the pic you want.
  • If you have additional pics use the other buttons, one for each new pic. If you use the same Choose File button twice only the last pic will be loaded.
  • Once you've selected all desired pcs, press the Upload button (** don't forget this step **) found in the lower right across from the Choose File buttons.
  • You will now see a new section under the Choose File section labeled Current Attachments. Verify your files are listed.
  • Once you're sure all desired pics are attached, press the Close this Window button at the very bottom.
  • -- You're now back in the Reply to Thread window.
  • Enter your text then press the Submit Reply button.

Done.

thank you greg, good day to ya. chally

Congrats Chally! I'm out in the country too so when my legs get affected, I'll opt for the Frontier V-6 too. If you can, do send us some pictures.

Vince

>the VA is really helping me but i say to all vets you have got to stay pro-active all the time until you get what you need

:) Ditto that!

will do vince. i have been out and about on the farm. this thing is monster. i love it! chally

This IS the Aussie one I think, Chally?
I'm so happy for you! 360s, drifts, J turns all in your future!have fun getting the ring out of it! ( I used to work with mechanics...it means...gee this is hard! Just have FUN!)
God bless, Janelle x

I have done 360s, slight drifts, and even a nose wheelie in mine.

I don't recommend the nose wheelie:)

Steve

this frontier v6 has two big drive donuts w/ knobby tread an two front and two back wheels for support. it's bad a$$. yes aussie made! chally

I went with wayne to the doctor today (he has bronchitis ) and I kicked him out and talked to the doctor regarding progression and an ewc. This is down the track a bit, but walking around town etc is getting harder and harder. Thinking about an ewc of any description used to depress me, but reading this thread and others make me realise that when it does happen, it's going to be an awesome experience!
God bless, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back