Just had my first home support shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeprechaunSean

Distinguished member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
CA
State
British Columbia
City
Vancouver
So my home support officially began today, first order of business was a shower... something I haven't been able to do properly in a long time. I have only ever showered with a significant other, so I really didn't know what it was going to be like getting naked and letting a stranger wash my body. I told myself it was no big deal and it ended up being totally fine, the worker was totally professional and lighthearted, and I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Guess that is another bridge crossed, my sister and I had a good laugh about it after.... gettin naked with strangers takes on a whole new meaning...

I'm glad it went so well! We're about to start that for hubby--I hope he feels the same.

I'm glad it went so well! We're about to start that for hubby--I hope he feels the same.

Tell him to just think of it like a car wash...

I have to remember that Sean...just like a car wash!

> I have to remember that Sean...just like a car wash

Air freshener included?

It's given me something to think about, thanks for letting us know it was all good...
When Wayne helps me in the shower, only one part (well two, if you catch my drift) ends of REALLY clean...
J x

Glad to hear your home support started. Is it 4 hours a week? I hope it works well for you, Sean.
Charlene

Not sure how much time I get, but I am getting about an hour or two every morning right now....more as we work out a schedule.

The first baths my CALS gave me I asked him if he was searching for gold back there. Because if you are you're not find any. A good laugh.

Patrick

The first baths my CALS gave me I asked him if he was searching for gold back there. Because if you are you're not find any. A good laugh.

Patrick

Hahaha I'll have to use that one!

It's given me something to think about, thanks for letting us know it was all good...
When Wayne helps me in the shower, only one part (well two, if you catch my drift) ends of REALLY clean...
J x

LOL. I have the inverse problem with Vicky, no matter how much I say "but it's not clean yet" she still stops and moves on...:)

i don't know what it would be like with out jane. i have to remind her what were there for some times but other then that were good.

My husband does mine. He is a great shampoo guy.

Send him down here TT...finding a good shampooer is REALLY hard!
God bless, Janelle x

my daughter always loved my long hair. i told her i would never cut it. but i been thinking if it would be easier if i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back