Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
well max i went and did it and broke rule # 1. i am so pig headed about some things. i have worked my whole life as a stilt-walking clown and had a contracted gig from last year when i was in stronger shape. long story short i decided to do the gig and it was not good! i did not get hurt(just ego wounded). so lesson learned for now. i am sure there will be others. i hate not being able to do the things i want to do. so i am in for a world of s&%t. acceptance is easier said then done for me! thought about not sharing this out of embarrassment but know i am only as sick as my secrets. thanks for reading. 1love chally

>i hate not being able to do the things i want to do.

me 2! especially breathing, walking, typing, .... hmmm better stop now :)

Attachments

• 10689878_815825381817281_1762346721583751572_n.jpg
    10689878_815825381817281_1762346721583751572_n.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 149
hilarious! chally

Hope you are okay Chally.
Now you've let the cat (or dog) out of the bag...any pics from your career? It would be awesome to see you on stilts!
God bless, Janelle x

plenty of pics. how do ya all put them up?

It is very humbling, very hard to accept not being independent person anymore. I was an extremely capable person for my entire life, in my career and personal life... still having a hard time with it. Oh well though, no choice in the matter. Might as well accept it and move on.

Yes Sean, that is what I struggle with the most...not being independent anymore. It's a"bitter pill to swallow"!

Chally I found this on another thread regarding uploading pics:

from Greg:

OK, to attach files (if your profile allows):
Below the Quick Reply box, click Go Advanced.

Scroll down below the Reply to Thread window, click Manage Attachments.

In the Manage Attachments window, select one of the Choose File buttons, browse to your file(s), select it/them.

Back in the Manage Attachments window, click Upload to pull your file in. Now scroll down to the bottom and click Close this Window.

Put your text into the Message: box and hit Submit Reply.

-----

Good luck!
J x

It is very humbling, very hard to accept not being independent person anymore. I was an extremely capable person for my entire life, in my career and personal life... still having a hard time with it. Oh well though, no choice in the matter. Might as well accept it and move on.

Sean and Audrey,
You are so right. I think I accept it and start moving forward, then i realise I haven't accepted it...back to square one...talk about 'snakes and ladders'...(more damn snakes! I provoke myself!)
God bless, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back