Diagnosis
04/2015
Country
US
State
OH - Ohio
City
Cincinnati
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but how do I search members that are near me? Say, in Ohio or in the Cincinnati area?

Try putting Ohio into the search engine. Otherwise hope someone will answer you here!

Thanks -- I just found someone in Cincinnati where you (Nikki) had a LONG conversation with ErinT. I think I will avoid contacting her! You were much more patient that I would have been!

I've often wondered the same thing.

Oh good Lord! My curiosity got the better of me...I've just read that thread...I need to lay down now....

Adam, all the best with your search!

God bless, Janelle x

I've often wondered the same thing.

I wonder if the moderators could create a search function for location? If not, my good friend is a programmer -- he could probably figure it out.

I don't know how to contact a mod?

The mods do not have that kind of control. The admin is Not currently available. sorry

Last edited:
That is a well done map. It seems like some incredible people have "past" through here. Thankful for the CALS who have stuck around to support us "new short timers".

> support us "new short timers"

:)

Interesting idea Barry had. I hadn't read that post. Took him lots of time to do that.

Barry the "Bulbarian"!
miss you buddy.

you could start a thread titled 'anyone near cincinatti ohio?'

i might not have anyone close to me here but i have the best right here on this site :)

Just so you know Dave, Connor is planning on visiting Kansas so he can show you his RC and 'discuss' things with you...

Not sure when this will take place, he's still 10 for nine more days, but I do love the fact that this site has brought Kansas and your good self into our home...

God bless, Janelle x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back