Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
anybody on it try to find out wtf is going on! pissed off ...

Max - Friday, January 02, 2015 2:46:29 PM

ALS sucks, but It Is What It Is ... and someone else has it worse so I'll try not to complain today!
onset 9/2010, diagnosed with ALS by Stanley Appel 8/29/2013

Wth?

What do you see when you attempt to access?

Gotta run, I'll update when back

>Gotta run, I'll update when back

thanks, this is the last time

?

I dropped a post in "pals only" asking the "Mods" why you were blocked and now I cannot find it!?

Are you back in yet?

>Are you back in yet?

nope, wbbs! nothing except

-----I have been taken off the pals list again, no notifications, why?
Like ·

David Grace I don't know
2 hrs · Like

Greg Kenoyer David Grace r u an admin for the group?
37 mins · Edited · Like

Greg Kenoyer Never mind....
26 mins · Like

David Grace i have an limited role due to the length of time it takes me to type .
2 mins · Like

Max L. Eidswick know the feeling

-----

Max you bad boy, they say you broke the rules. I saw Greg's post and added my support, but now both are deleted.

>Max you bad boy, they say you broke the rules. I saw Greg's post and added my support, but now both are deleted.

no info, just deleted -- odd moderation, wonder what rule I could have broken? Probably profanity, Kay :) dammit ...

Something about you'd been warned before. They need you more than you need them anyway. How about stay on nikkis good side now!

now we know who the real trouble maker is.......:)

Considering what was on there this morning, you musta killed someone's dog...

This is the 2nd post referring to a FB page that I have read tonight. Tillie posted in my thread about the documentary. Is there a particular FB group that I can apply for inclusion - not that I want to be a part of this club, but thankful you all are here. Now, if Max can't get back on, my chances are pretty slim.

Thanks,
Doug

max were with you buddy.

Start your own PALS only FB. You can make the golden rule profanity is not only accepted but expected:) after all ALS is a uniformly fatal disease in which many emotions with various degrees of expressing them abound:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back