Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
NY
City
Orient
Day long 1st anniversary clinic/team visit yesterday and I'm progressing but they tell me only very slowly.

I feel bad for announcing that and it is very selfish for me to do so - I'm sure you understand that I have zero intent to do the "wow..so lucky" thing and it can be offensive and would be if those who know me and others here didn't understand that when the docs first saw me, they had that "short termer" look in their eyes and yesterday the summation was a bit more hopeful for a couple more good years before the blitz.

I think about how blessed I am and have thought so all day long. Hope I don't offend anyone by smiling for the first time in a while.

Congratulations. Good news.

You Turd.....I am so jealous, but CONGRATS!

I am so very happy. I am smiling too. I don't think misery loves company applies here. May your progression grow ever slower each day!

You Turd.....I am so jealous, but CONGRATS!

You could have stopped with "you turd" but I'm in a forgiving mood ... that is until I drop another dish....

Thanks Nikki. You are an inspiration and, if I don't choke, I see a Bombay Gin Martini, up, dirty in my immediate future.

Happy for you, really. We can use some good news around here. Plus, your input almost always entertains me.

Good news is always welcome! We never hear too much of it! Congratulations!

So happy for you. Make the most of every day!

Debbie

Always always good to hear the good:)

good news media smart! no one here facing this disease would begrudge you a whoo hoo! happiness to you and enjoy that martini. I will drink a vodka martini tonight in think of you!

Whoo Hooo, indeed! Thanks for sharing the good news!

Jim

Great news! Worth hanging out aaaaall day at clinic!

Mazeltov
Vincent

happy dancing for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back