Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
I've had problems with them in the past. Over 10 years ago. Now there are 2 of them in my right kidney. They are to big to pass safely and are banging around causing bleeding. So on Thursday morning my urologist will be getting rid of them. Either laser or shock waves.

My FVC is still in the 70's and my local pulmonologist has cleared me to have the surgery. Plus, I got my usual anesthesiologist that has done all of my surgery needs. He's friends with my pulmo and they talked it over.

I'm taking my BiPap and will use it during preop and they will put it on me when I'm in recovery. Just a bit nervous about it all.

Pray for me, please.

Prayers coming Tracy. Sure it will be fine but extra prayers can only help! Feel better soon!

Good to hear sumpin from you Tracy....I sincerely hope there are no glitches in your procedures. Sounds like all the bases are covered, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
mark

Oh Tracy, I too have suffered with those devils. I had the shock wave done. It wasn't bad, some soreness and bruising but it broke it up enough that I passed it. I had 4 of them.

I am sending prayers and warm hugs. Take care.

Prayers for you going up

Lynne

Tracy, thinking if you and have my fingers crossed and prayers coming your way!

Debbie

As you wish
Vincent

Thinking of you Tracy, rather painful stuff those stones, sounds like you are in good hands though.

Thinking about you Tracy and glad that you are in good hands!

Jim

Best of luck tracy-will be thinking of you

I have God on my speed dial Tracy. I'll pray for ya right now. Keep us posted.

Done & Done! Hugs xo

Two stones taken out. One stent left in.. Removed on Wednesday. Doing well. Took several days to recover from wearing the support hose. They really immobilized me and made my legs not work well. But able to go back to work on Monday.

Good for you, glad you got rid of those nasty little things. I am glad you are better on that front. God bless.

>Doing well. Took several days to recover from wearing the support hose. They really immobilized me and made my legs not work well. But able to go back to work on Monday.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back