Aired this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you Texas Tracy!

Awesome job! :')

Tracy, I am lost for words. What an advocate you are for us all. Thank you SO MUCH for agreeing to that interview, you did an amazing job and the TV station even presented it well.

love you girl

Tracy - wonderful job on the interview. I agree with Tillie - the TV station presented it well & didn't seem to rush through it. Thank you for doing this.
Dianne (Amarillo, Tx)

Terrific, Tracy! Well done ...

You are amazing, Tracey. Great job with the interview.

Way To go Tracy! Find the cause - find the cure! So very proud of you.

Debbie

Thank you all. It was a bit hard to get through as you can tell. Hardest question didn't air - how are your kids doing?

Max, it is good to see you back. hope you are feeling better.

Tracy

You did a fine job Tracy. I teared up with you so you got the impact and message across. I have to add what a pretty lady you are.

A+ Tracy! Go to the head of the class!

Tracy,

So very well done! A very sincere thank you from the Bird's...

Jim & Darcey

Beautifully said by an beautiful lady. Thank you for speaking for those of us that can no longer speak. Great job

Nice to meet you TexasTracy. It's great to connect faces with these messages. Because of this disease I've finally got a rudimentary Facebook page up. I asked my daughter to paste my picture next to my posts like some of you have done but whatever she tried didn't work. If any of you techies know how to do this let me know and I'll ask my daughter to try again.
Again, thanks Tracy for getting out there with our message. Alex

Alex, click on user cp at the top. Then click on edit profile pic. Add your pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back