Trickett's TV debut :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Max, for that video. The more people that share their stories increases the chance of our voices being heard.

Tracy

>Thank you, Max, for that video.

you are welcome Tracy, Trickett is doing a wonderful job on many fronts to promote our war on ALS. I am trying to follow her lead with local Houston television to see if we can do something similar.

Don't Ask, Don't get :)

What a great awareness video. Thanks for sharing!

Small world Max! Did you meet Tricket in DC? I thought I might have recognized you in a photo.

Great video Max, thanks for sharing

>Small world Max! Did you meet Tricket in DC? I thought I might have recognized you in a photo.

yes :) -- it was a wonderful experience albeit a bit exhausting ... Trickett's energy is amazing.

I'm trying to get a Houston TV todo a spot ... we'll see!

no luck, nothing! frustrating, trying Houston Public Radio ...

Max, if the radio doesn't work out, try the local paper and do an interview. Just did one here a few minutes ago to raise awareness about ALS and how it impacts us. This was a follow up from the reporter that interviewed Holister. Said I can expect it to be published around the end of August

>Max, if the radio doesn't work out, try the local paper and do an interview.

will do!

>Small world Max! Did you meet Tricket in DC? I thought I might have recognized you in a photo.

were you there, too?

This is from a local tv station where I live. When I was diagnosed, Brad Hicks reached out to me on Facebook. He does a lot for ALS awareness in our area. He's a wonderful ambassador for the disease. Does anyone know if Tricketts from Wisconsin?

>Does anyone know if Tricketts from Wisconsin?

yup, another cheesehead :)

do we have any 'ins' to npr or pbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back