Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
Minnestota
City
Woodbury
on Friday I fell going down 3 steps. I went to the local clinic and was xrayed which:( found two broken bones my wrist. The clinic didn't set the bones but splinted them but the splint was too heavy and I removed it last night. Tomorrow I have an appointment with Brian L. Patterson in Clermont and hope he sets the bones and installs a light cast.

>on Friday I fell going down 3 steps.

falls are what kill us the most quickly. I cannot emphasize how important it is to not fall ...

yes Max, you know not to fall now eh?

but seriously, falls will speed up progression and reduce your quality of life so much.

I hope you get this stabilised, PALS don't heal well at the best of times.

So sorry....God Speed on. Your recovery
DO the physical therapy!

>yes Max, you know not to fall now eh?

:) yes!

nothing broken so far, but ego (and sore ribs from crawling on floor)

..at least stumble has the correct stage name!
I fell yesterday for the first time in a while....my dog was trying to extract one of my parrots trough the cage bars. So I pried her off the cage, and in the process of chasing her out of the area...I tripped over a bar stool and landed right on top of the dam thing! It was one of those times that I just laid on the floor, and hoped I didn't break anything. Got lucky.....just some sore ribs and my wrist is sprained, and a bruised knee.
My two African Grey parrots terrorize my dog by calling her name, and then reprimanding her....giving her commands like "sit, lay down, off Harlee etc."
These birds are 22 years old and have better vocabularies than some people I know, and they find it great fun to terrorize the dog lately.
I could never place these birds in another home because they swear just like me...dropping numerous Fbombs as they go about their day.

Hi, Mark -- sorry to hear about the fall. I've taken to 'walking' Reny along side my pwc while Sandy walks the other three ... quite a zoo :)

>My two African Grey parrots terrorize my dog by calling her name, and then reprimanding her....giving her commands like "sit, lay down, off Harlee etc."
These birds are 22 years old and have better vocabularies than some people I know, and they find it great fun to terrorize the dog lately.
I could never place these birds in another home because they swear just like me...dropping numerous Fbombs as they go about their day.

lol! get an audio or video and post it! You'll probably want to put it on youtube or in cloud storage and post the URL (or email it to me and I'll do it :))

Attachments

• Capture5003.jpg
    Capture5003.jpg
    860.3 KB · Views: 504
  • Capture4711.jpg
    Capture4711.jpg
    653.1 KB · Views: 389
  • DSC_0409.jpg
    DSC_0409.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 291
  • DSC_1390a.jpg
    DSC_1390a.jpg