US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
Taken a cross country motor home trip.

Max, I have wanted to do that also.

I wish I had tried sky diving.

Sorry friends, my connection currently is so slow I may not remember you correctly, but Max and Tracy, we're doing just that! You can come along with us as we head back west. Would it help/or hurt if we shared experiences?

Our next dream is a Spring Viking River Cruise in Europe. Thinking we should move that up.

Sherry

Ran hard and fast when I first met my exes

How much time do you have.......I would rewrite most of my life....hindsight can be a cruel thing........

having gone on that African Photo Safari last year

gone on a cross country motor cycle ride, coast to coast and border to border

1. Talked in high school. I was so shy.

Been a Pro Wrestler or an MMA Fighter......................
Dalvin .....I have done the coast to coast motorcycle rides, all it got me is a sore ass and a case of monkey butt.......

Attachments

• spark in the relationship.jpg
    spark in the relationship.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 224
Mark, I'm talking back roads, going slow enough to see the country and really appreciate it. no interstates or major highways. take maybe a year or two to get it done

Mark, I'm talking back roads, going slow enough to see the country and really appreciate it. no interstates or major highways. take maybe a year or two to get it done

Lets go Dude...you need a trike! Jeff Long is planning a cross country adventure...and I will try to meet up with him at some point when he gets out west...it's our passion!

unfortunately Mark, I can no longer hold my head now. waiting to get fitted for a heavy duty style neck brace. don't think I'll be able to get a helmet on over that. matbe you guys could stop by here and show off your bikes

unfortunately Mark, I can no longer hold my head now. waiting to get fitted for a heavy duty style neck brace. don't think I'll be able to get a helmet on over that. matbe you guys could stop by here and show off your bikes

I know Dalvin.........I just was on fantasy island for a minute. I couldn't do a coast to coast right now myself, because of stamina and fatigue issues. I did a 250 mile round trip last week and it took me two days to recover.................

I finished everything. I filled two holes, I cleaned my woods and I finished my genealogy.

I know Dalvin.........wishfull thinking on my part! I actually couldn't hang with a bike tour right now. I went on a 250 mile dayride a few weeks ago...it took two days to recover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back