Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
that I won't be able to speak well enough to make this Dragon naturally speaking work anymore:-(

I worry about losing communication ability too. Have seen it happen to my family. Will the VA buy you eyegaze? Better to start working with it while you still have other options there is a learning curve. My sister did not practice ahead of time even after she got eyegaze because with effort we could understand her

>Will the VA buy you eyegaze? Better to start working with it while you still have other options there is a learning curve.

supposedly the eye gaze is in process in VA time :)

I worry about a bunch stuff. The when will ....... Is the dominate one.

>I worry about a bunch stuff. The when will ....... Is the dominate one.

Yup, and that so we have to not worry about :).

Let's agree today to only worry about what is happening tomorrow :)

Hugs!

I worry about money

Agreed Barbie! Big time!

Me too on the money.

I worry for all if us wherever we are

I worry about money

....I saved and scrimped all of my life.....what sucks is that I could not possibly spend all of it in what time I have left...my beneficiaries will be very happy....but I might leave part of it for my dog!

>.but I might leave part of it for my dog!

I am hoping the dogs share [art of it with her

At this exact moment the 6 month lab is not getting anything. She got her bark all set up now she barks at anything, even dust motes. So I worry which neighbor may sneak over and try to end it.

>At this exact moment the 6 month lab is not getting anything.

ah, puppies and neighbors :-( we are looking for 3-4 acres so they van run free and bark them selves senseless.

Mark: I hope nothing happens to you for a real long time. But, I will take Harley! lol

that I won't live long enough to breed Maizie and get a boy puppy -- here she is with her GCH Logan ...

Attachments

• DSC_4784-2.jpg
    DSC_4784-2.jpg
    880.9 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC_0017-4s.jpg
    DSC_0017-4s.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 303
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back