Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
TX
City
Acuff
Found this today while looking for a hitch to pull a trailer with my scooter or power chair. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 364
>Found this today while looking for a hitch to pull a trailer with my scooter or power chair.

lol

Do they come in blue or green... I want one for my hope chest!

>Do they come in blue or green... I want one for my hope chest!

Hello I'm wondering if I can melt one on my M 300!

Heres the one I use currently..................

Attachments

• outhouse_scooter.jpg
    outhouse_scooter.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,264
>Heres the one I use currently..................

Okay then show us want with you sitting on the throne!

This is the only throne shot of me...................

Attachments

• man toilet.jpg
    man toilet.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,180
>his is the only throne shot of me...................

The dog with the toilet paper is perfect for our house. If we leave the door to the toilet open, Maizie will have the whole roll on the bed shredded :)

Todd had a cat when we first started dating. She was a jealous cat. We would go to his house and eat dinner. Then go out dancing. When he got back, Clyde would have pulled the toilet paper all over the house and shredded the paper towels completely.

And you guys are soooooo funny. I needed a laugh.

Oh one of my friends said it should come in camo.

Also I decided on a red power chair. I'm going to put girly bling on it. Then my sister is making me saddle bags out of the Tech fabric my mom designed years ago. I also thought it would be good to have a trailer hitch to be able to pull a Little Green Egg grill behind it. Add a small cooler and a cup holder and I'd be ready to tail gate.

Max when you talked about cooking on your green egg, I could relate. We have one also. Love it so much gave the in laws one for Christmas two years ago. Have you cooked breakfast on it?

>Max when you talked about cooking on your green egg, I could relate. We have one also. Love it so much gave the in laws one for Christmas two years ago. Have you cooked breakfast on it?

I have cooked *everything* on it :) -- we are having a 6/21 pool & grill get together and I'm going to do an 18 hour butt, TX style :). We expect 50-60 plus kids, so it is a good forward looking challenge :)!

>And you guys are soooooo funny. I needed a laugh.

That's the real reason Mark's here :) ...

Love all of then

>I have cooked *everything* on it -- we are having a 6/21 pool & grill get together and I'm going to do an 18 hour butt, TX style . We expect 50-60 plus kids, so it is a good forward looking challenge !

.damn I wish the thumbnails worked!

Ithe last two are lobster mtail & soft shell@ed crab and a proper Texas roast duck after marianding in oranges for 48 hours :)

Attachments

• DSC_1090.jpg
    DSC_1090.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC_1093 (2).jpg
    DSC_1093 (2).jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC_2824-2.jpg
    DSC_2824-2.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC_3121-2.jpg
    DSC_3121-2.jpg