Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Beaumont
As I sit here watching my dad I cant communicate with him. I had some grand idea that he would have written me a letter, something. My dad always wrote sweet notes in my birthday and Christmas cards and I figured he would have written me and my mom and brother. I just wanted some grand gesture, something. I feel like I'm getting to say goodbye but I want him to tell me goodbye too

Sorry to hear your going through this now. My wife, before she died, attempted to write a letter to our children but she lost the ability to write before she knew it. I don't know that she ever said goodbye to us, we just stayed with her and held her hand through the end.

I guarantee that you already know, in your heart, just what he would have said if he could.

>st wanted some grand gesture, something. I feel like I'm getting to say goodbye but I want him to tell me goodbye too

thank you for the reminder! I will get mine written this next week ...

I know what you mean. I was always hoping my mom had left me a letter too. She passed away 16 years ago. Luckily, she was able to say goodbye and that she loved me the day of our passing. A video would be a good idea too. Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back