Diagnosis
09/2013
Country
US
State
ND
City
Fargo
I am wondering if any one on the forum is going to be in Wash. DC for the National ALS Advocacy Day in May. I was asked to attend and I would like to meet anyone on the forum if you are going to be there.

Rick

>I am wondering if any one on the forum is going to be in Wash. DC for the National ALS Advocacy Day in May. I was asked to attend and I would like to meet anyone on the forum if you are going to be there.

Sandy and I are going. We ordered our airline tickets yesterday, but the $500 per day hotel is an issue were trying to address now.

Do you know where you're staying yet?

Looking forward to meeting you!

Max

I too am looking forward to meeting everyone but, I would especially like to meet folks from this group.--See you in May max. :)

Rick

>See you in May max.

Will do, Rick -- have you found a hotel for your time yet? What rate?

Thanks, Max

When is the day?

Hi Tracy, the advocacy day dates are May 7th through May 9th. We are flying in on Monday the 5th so we can do some sightseeing on Tuesday the 6th and Saturday the 10th.

Think you can make it?

I have clinic in Dallas on the 9th. So I can't make it.

>I have clinic in Dallas on the 9th. So I can't make it

:-(

My husband and I plan to drive up Tuesday. I look forward to meeting some of you there!

>My husband and I plan to drive up Tuesday. I look forward to meeting some of you there!

Let us know where and we can sync up :)

Max, will do. Gotta wrest the details from hubby :)

Can't do the travel thing myself, 30 minutes is about my limit but if any of you are driving thru Richmond give me a yell, maybe meet over a cup of coffee at a local restaraunt

Just checked hotel prices -- still recovering from the sticker shock! :). We are going to check on Monday with the MDA to see if they have a loaner manual chair, they may have some hotel ideas ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back