09/2013
Country
US
State
ND
City
Fargo
Hi All,
I just received a link from a friend of mine who works for Minnesota Public Radio about a series that they are running on Morning Edition. This topic has been posted on the forum some time ago but, this Morning Edition is new.

Bruce Kramer: Living with ALS | Minnesota Public Radio News

I hope that one or more of you will find this enlightening.

Rick

Thanks Rick.

Inspiring.

Rick,
Thanks for posting this. I had read about him, but an update was good to get.

Tracy

I received an email message from the MDA ( who coordinates the ALS programs in North and South Dakota) there is going to be a webnar about DPS run from UMass General. You can register her if you are interested:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/regist...campaign=DMD+Webinar+2+19+13&utm_medium=email

The on thing that I am most unhappy about is that living in ND is so far away from any place that run clinical trials. I would be willing to do almost anything that could help someone else recover or at least stop the progression of this ugly disease. I know that there must be thing(drugs or other procedures that would help). DPS has been around for a very long time but only recently approved for ALS patients.

Rick

Thanks for the link Rick. I just registered although I am certain that I won't qualify for the trial due to length of time with ALS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back