Diagnosis
01/2013
Country
US
State
VA
City
NOVA
Got here yesterday, spent the day with wife and two kids at Mall of America, that place is huge! I will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow with the stem cell proocedure ocurring Tuesday morning, will get discharged on Thursday, will let everyone know how it goes....

good luck and please keep us updated!

Good luck, fingers and toes crossed.

good luck! Keep us posted and I hope this helps.

Thanks all. Just had my MRI and go to the hospital in a few hrs. Hope it helps, who knows but I can't sit idle as this thing progresses...

Thank you for doing the procedure. We are with you in spirit. Hopeful.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for your courage and willingness to do this! I wanted to be in a stem cell study but didn't qualify as I am Bulbar and they said it would be too risky and wouldn't accept me into the study at U of M. Good luck!

Thanks all. Just had my MRI and go to the hospital in a few hrs. Hope it helps, who knows but I can't sit idle as this thing progresses...

I hope you have positive results. It is a helpless feeling knowing this disease is slowly killing us. Glad you are able to be proactive in fighting this monster.

Best wishes. You are in our prayers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 259
You are in my prayers. I personally think the stem cells are our best chance right now. Wishing you the best. You are very brave. Keep us all posted. We are all here cheering you on. Kim

we are all pulling for you!

Thank you for being so brave. Good luck and keep us posted.

I'm with you in my thoughts all the way across the big pond!

Procedure done. 50 million stem cells now in my spinal fluid :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back