Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
oklahoma
City
sapulpa
I refuse to sit around and believe there is absolutely nothing i can do to beat ALS. Im not saying i believe there is a secret cure somewhere but that there has to be a healthy natural way to slow progression even by a little bit. Ive been inspired by the eric is winning website and would love to hear feedback of anyone who has gone the natural route around ALS. Or even lead me in the direction of more info on this. Obviously the doctors have not had great success which unfortunately so many people depend on. So why not try a different approach. The natural approach that God himself put here on earth to help heal ourselves. Any advise on this would be greatly appreciated as this is the way i plan to fight this battle. Thank you.

Hi Shelby I certainly understand your need to fight this on every front you can. There are old discussions on Eric is you search this site. You should also read dbtree's thread on newly diagnosed for another approach. Look for threads started by Will as well. He has shared that his partner has apparently stopped progressing and will email you their regime. As a physician you have been taught critical thinking and I urge you to apply those skills as you search for help in your battle. I hope you are also looking at getting into a good clinical trial. Are you SALS or FALS?
Good luck

I am SALS. As I said, I plan to fight this the natural way and need all the insight i can get, especially those who use this treatment method themselves. This is a horrible disease that many families suffer from in their each and individual way upon certain circumstances. For me, my number one priority is that I have a two year old son that I cannot and will not give up on. And I will make every effort and attempt to be here for him as long as i can. Thank you so much for the info you provided. Also, I have a question for anyone who has symptoms in a leg or both. When I've been sitting for 5 mins. Or more my leg gets stiff. The longer I sit, the stiffer it gets. Especially in the mornings. But when I'm up being active, the more my symptoms are relieved by quite a bit, as long as it's not too strenuous. Is this normal?

HI Shelby, I would recommend you do some research about the Eric is winning stuff. I believe it is a scam and not a valid way to fight. look on ALS untangled web site for info on it and in this forum. Many here believe that there are ways to treat and slow their progression. search on discussion on coconut oil and the Deanna protocol. you could also talk with one of our members pearshoot. he is very proactive and I am sure has lots of insight, you could send him a visitor message for now.

I am so sorry about your diagnosis at such a young age. have you talked to your doc about drug trials?

Barbie, I really enjoyed the ALS untangled site but have not researched enough to find anything on Eric so far. I do not plan to simply copy another's views and regimen but to gain insight to research myself and find a plan that I feel confident in. I do however, lean more toward his site not being a scam " not saying it's not" but due to the extensive work up he has provided free via website and repeats that he is not claiming a cure or that it will work for everyone. But that he believes these techniques have helped keep him strong for so long and wants to give hope to those affected by ALS. And my personal opinion, I believe hope and high spirit is of most importance in this battle that no one knows the answers to. I believe everyone fighting ALS should use a treatment method that they believe in and gives them the most hope. I really do appreciate your concern and care for the protection of desperate PALS. It is a shame that people try to take advantage of that. And also, no I do not plan to participate in any drug trials. Thank you so much for your support and advise.:)

My wife is totally paralyzed from ALS yet I got a call one night (9pm) from a woman I don't even know well.

She stated her daughter told her coconut oil would not only prevent my wife from dying but reverse the disease so she was better than the day diagnosed.

My FORMER chiropractir inquired about my wife and very calmly stated his natural remedies will reverse my wife's paralyses and make her better than the day she was diagnosed. He showed me literature that proclaimed that.

I told both to STICK IT and never spoke to either since.

Do YOU want to contact them ?

eric's diet and some supplements works for me. NOTHING ELSE. I don/t juice but mix my own health drink. research FLAVOROIDS take a look at Eastern Medicine. Accupuncher does not work

my Steve has two big spoons of coconut oil every day, heard the coconut oil promise back in the early stages. *rolling eyes*
being as the docs still tell us he is slow progressing he is no way going to stop taking it! besides, most likely it helps with constipation and he always smells sweet! lol.
and he takes a dropper full of B12... what the hey, who knows? sure cant hurt.

I have had dreams about what the end will be like and they are very upsetting.
You cannot beat it. Try to accept it and think about how you want to be remembered

I have had dreams about what the end will be like and they are very upsetting.
You cannot beat it. Try to accept it and think about how you want to be remembered

well said. I am trying to figure out my end game now, but it is tricksy!

Max

I refuse to believe that this is unbeatable. Maybe not now, but in time.

Although they have found treatments/cures for cancer, the obituary in the newspaper has the names of man dying of cancer daily.

Sure been TONS of money spent on cancer research, yet many dying daily of cancer.

i like your attitude just don't let anyone take advantage of you

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who support my outlook on this. I do know the end will come but i also believe that the will and drive to strive for as long as you can have positive effects mentally, emotionally, and physically. And through that i beat it by not letting it consume me and i know i did all i could using methods that i believed suited me best. And in my opinion is the way to beat it. I believe every pals should follow their own individual heart in this whether that be drug trials, natural remedies, deanna protocol, coconut oil, spirituality, ect. And i support you 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back