Diagnosis
07/2012
Country
CA
State
B.C.
City
Salmon Arm
I just remembered something that Tim had mentioned before he had been diagnosed with ALS, and was wondering if anyone else had had a similar reaction. Tim said that while he was having his multiple MRI's he noticed that while the imaging was going on he twitched all over. As I said, he had several different MRIs and he noticed it each time. I asked one of the CT techs and he had never heard of such a thing. I have had a few MRIs myself and never felt anything like that. I remember reading something about it on the internet, but am now interested about others reactions, and if this is truly that rare.

Paulette

When I had my MRI in July it was a long one. They scanned from top of head down to the bottom of my spine, with and without contrast. About half way into the first part my legs started twitching. If I don't shift them then they start really bouncing. So they had to stop the machine and let me wiggle. When the really bad charley horse hit, they slid me out and stretched and rubbed out the cramp. They had me walk a bit and then started again. It seemed like that leg was building up to the big cramp, and was finished for the day after that.

Tracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back