Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
Oregon
City
Medford
As of this morning, my legs are feeling like jello while sitting, and like a brick to move when I get up. I can't do it without significant help. I am panicking at this new thing that's happening. I am scared. I admit it.

I have been crying out to God, who I know is my help, but I am scared. I don't want to be the person everyone has to help. I'm just scared of this all. :cry:

You will find the strength to get through this because of your faith and take it a day at a time or as someone said an hour at a time.

Continue to have faith. Take the help when it is offered and give thanks to both the people who helped and to God for providing the help. You will be included in my prayers.

Tracy

Keep the faith.

Adapt to change as change is constant.

Take solace in the fact others are thinking of you.

I wish I had the words to say that made the fear and tears leave. I think it is only natural to be afraid and to cry. But ultimately, it is knowing that God is with us every step of the way! He cares! He knows our buckets of tears we cry and that we are afraid. But I know He is with us in those dark hours.

I was very independent and now I find that I need help. I hate asking, but loved ones truly want to help. I found that out. So, please let them.

I am sorry that you are having to go through this like the rest of us here. It doesn't seem fair, but we will make it through. Of that I am sure.

Take care,
Kathy

how are you doing with the fear and panic now fallinggirl?

I can so identify, and sometimes I think that I have more fears and feelings of panic than my own PALS, but maybe he hides them better than I do.

It's so hard how just as we adjust things change and we seem to have to keep adjusting.

thinking of you

Thanks for asking Tillie. I've been reading not posting because I have been having some extra hard days.

It's been a rough go lately, but at least my Mama has come to visit me and spend three weeks. We live more than a thousand miles from her, so it's extra special- usually see each other once a year. She is 80 at that.

Now I am dealing with lots of emotional liability. Can't seem to stop crying!

so glad you have your mama there for a while, stay away from here as much as possible and just enjoy her and let her comfort and soothe you, and do mama kind of stuff.

I'm sure she will handle you crying, especially if she knows what is going on with emotional lability. My PALS mostly laughs, whether he feels like crying or not. Maybe you have some grief to let out too and mama cuddles are the best thing for that.

My kids all still want a hug from me whenever they have something to deal with, no matter how old they are and even if they have kids of their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back