12/2011
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Anne Arundel Co
Dear ALS Forum members,

I just wanted to let you guys know how much I have enjoyed spending time together at ALS Forums. Getting to know each of you has been one of the best parts of my life. Even though we only met since this January over the Internet (when I became a member of this great Forum), I somehow feel as if we’ve been friends all our lives.

Let’s try to keep in touch! Some of you have my e-mail address, so please send me a message or text now and then to let me know how things are going. It’s been great getting to know all of you!

See ya,
Carlos (a.k.a. "Nighthawk")

You have been a very helpful member of this forum. Why are you leaving?

I will miss you my friend. Your calm, cool :cool: & collected posting style can never be replaced. There's only one Nighthawk!

Last edited:
Oh my friend I will miss you greatly.

Carlos, I just wanted to tell you how much I have appreciated your kindness and wisdom in your replies. I have learned so much from you. You will be missed.
May God bless you.

Linda

Sorry to see you leave the forum Carlos. I always look forward to reading your input on different aspects of this disease and how it affects people.

Take care and God bless!

Joel

Hey Carlos,

So sorry you're leaving! We will miss you a lot brother! You are one of the most helpful members and I have really enjoyed 'meeting' you.

Peace be with you, my friend.

Hang tough,
Steve

I don't want to say goodbye Carlos.

So I won't.

carlos,your breaking my heart you know that don't you.......
Please don't leave for good,come back and see us.
I will pm you my email address.....please email or I wont be a happy bunny.

Will miss your wisdom around here...thank you for all your help and support

Take good care

I know I'm not diagnosed, but I wanted to say I've read many if your replies and find you to be so helpful and knowledgable. I hope you are doing okay.

Why are you leaving Carlos? I so appreciate your wisdom on here and great advice. All the members on here like you. Hope you can pop in from time to time. Thank you so much for your friendship and take care. Kim

Thanks for your wise input. You will be missed.

I'm sorry to hear this Carlos...it's been a pleasure to know you via the forums, God bless my friend!

Carlos - I've been dealing with other issues and just saw this thread. Your wisdom and kindness will be greatly missed. Thinking of you with great respect--always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back