Four-part series about a women with ALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks hjlindley for sharing this with us and for your efforts to raise awareness about this horrible disease among people who know nothing about it.
Very appreciated.

NH

Thank you, for sharing your story. It's sad how little people know of ALS. It's a tragic disease and I'm grateful that I have others to turn to, that realize the issues we face.

Jodi

Thanks for the link.
Read the second part as well.
Looking forward to read the third and fourth parts also.
Thanks for sharing.

NH

Thank you for posting this, I'm looking forward to reading more as well.

Thank you so much, ltbeauti, for posting the links of the two missing parts of this story.
I was looking forward to read these two parts.

Carlos

. The authors plan to continue with this series. Next he is going out in the van with me and the chair, and document the difficulty eating, getting bathroom doors open etc. This will be series for awhile. He even wants to go to Clinic with me. I am hoping this really raises awareness in the business community...the folks that are on the boards of directors and CEO's in Bio and Pharma. Thanks, Lisa, for posting the other links. I don't want this to be about ME, it's about US!
Hollister

Your welcome NightHawk.
I am glad to know Hollister. We met at an ALS seminar our chapter had on communication in ALS.

I hear that a PALS near you is having a series on CNN next week! mon.-Wed at 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back