Diagnosis
09/2010
Country
US
State
LA
City
Broussard
I havent been on in a long time. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am safe from Hurricane Isaac. I evacuated 2 weeks ago to the hospital ...although the doctors dont consider it an evacuation considering I had 3 infections to get rid of....hahahaha.

I am safe from the hurricane on the 9th floor of the hospital doing well on my vent and enjoying 2 new grandbabies on Skype... and anxiously awaiting our #4 grandbaby due any minute...

I no longer have the use of my hands. I hope to have an alternative way to get online soon.

I miss everyone's friendship. I will check in again soon.

Glad to hear you are safe and getting those infections cleared up!

Isn't Skype a wonderful way to keep up with the kids? Enjoy those babies!

It's wonderful to hear that you are safe from the hurricane and taking care of your health. How wonderful to have grandbabies you can watch grow up on Skype. I have one new grandson that we are using Tango. I see him everyday! Technology - what would life be without it.

I love my grand baby... She's the best! Glad you are safe and getting well... Hope assistive technology arrives soon!

Jen

KC,

Glad to see you're out of Isacc's path. Now concentrate on getting rid of those infections and will be praying for advanced technologies to make it easier for you to be with us. Enjoy those grandbabies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back