Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
mo
City
nixa
old subject new thread, remember the walk is the als association's major fund raiser. it definately needs our support, please get involved. sept 29th, jordan valley park, springfield mo, goal $90,000 and now at $41,000 we hope to make it team goal $7,500 now at $6,500 hope to pop top off thermometer

Along with family and friends, I'm fundraising for Portland, ME walk Sept 8th. We're having fun, and hope to blow the top off our thermometer, too! Every little bit helps, get involved with yours if you can! To find a walk near you, go to Homepage - ALS Association, click on Walk to Defeat ALS on left side of screen.

My family, friends, and all my kids friends are doing a find raiser & walk in October and one in November. My kids have loads of friends, & people i used to work with are coming also. We will have quite a bunch, even getting tee shirts made. I'm excited about it. Never was one for this sort of thing, but now I think it is just great. Hope we all collect lots of mo ey to find a cure for this horrible disease. God Bless Us All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back