Diagnosis
07/2011
Country
NZ
State
NZ
City
NZ
Hi Ive just joined and would love to link up with any other New Zealanders here :) ? Never mind if there are not any - the world is a small place :) :-o

Welcome to the forums, Wings! We have folks from all over!

Hi Wings -

Welcome.
Indeed there are Kiwis on this forum. Sadly, ALS/MND does not discriminate - Gladly, nor do the great folks here.
Hope to "see" you again. Lots of good advice and good laughs to be had.

Welcome to the forums, Wings! We have folks from all over!

Even some from Aus. :lol:

Welcome Wings.

I am sure that the couple of Kiwi's i know on the forum will be in touch shortly

cheers
Peter

And another from Oz!

Ahhhh, but there is only 1 true girl from the real land of OZ. Welcome! I wished we could have met somewhere else.

lol toto - ahhhhhhh to be an aussie, yes i posted asking about connecting with kiwis as i was hoping to connect with a few ppl closer to home to chat more about the diagnosis stages - seems it took far too long here - i will post another query in general and see if its an 'international prob" :)

Ask away, Wings. I am from Aotearoa.
If you want to ask any questions about mnd, then the good people here can help.
If you have questions directed at how the NZ medical system handles mnd, then just go for it. Sally or I can try and help you.

Welcome to the forum

Thats lovely of you Alyoop - and all of the above posts :) Ty :) You never know there may be some questions in the future... the one question i did ask here hasnt had many answers -i must check it again now - re onset of allergies.. i think i do understand why now though - i was just curious to see if many others here had a sudden onset of allergies along with MND. I came across a really interesting article i think it was the science daily in the states that talked about discovering that MND/ALS prematurely ages the immune system.. anyway i know mnd prematurely ages alot of things lol ... nice to connect with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back