Anybody taking dexpramipexole, CK-357, and NP001 ?Has it helped your breathing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sequoia

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Seattle
ANYONE TAKING dexpramipexole, CK-357, and NP001? HAS IT HELPED YOU WITH YOUR BREATHING?

We have not got that far Sharon so I cant help. Hopefully someone can. Love to you.

- - - Have been on the dexpramipexole study since July 2011. Didn't have a breathing problem before going on the study and , fortunately, don't have a breathing problem now. Perhaps the Dex study was a big help during the past year? ? ? Seems that most of the results from my monthly lab work has remained fairly steady during the past year which indicates I am on the " real stuff" rather than a placebo? ? ? Regardless, it appears the entire study group will get the " real stuff" in the next couple of months. Anyone out there on the dex study at Emory ? ?

Thats great Frank! Hpoefully we will all get the real dex in Oct!

Sharon, hoping you are doing better with your breathing... I also have been in the Dex trial since June 2011 and my breathing is still fine, though my cough has virtually disappeared. Also notice an issue when I laugh.

My husband is in the dex study too and he doesn't have issues yet with his breathing. He has has been on it since August 2011. Yes they tell us that he will be able to have the real drug in October and we won't find out till next January 2013 if he has been taking the placebo or the real drug this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back