Has Anybody Here Seen My Old Friend ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toto's Dorothy

Very helpful member
Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
Well, because we had been so good about keeping in touch with each other, the thread originally started by Al has been closed,once again.

So, I start again.

Has anybody here, seen my old friend (not saying anyone is old, just like the song)

Al, he hasn't been on since the 24 of May?

Chistopher, he hasn't been on since the 20 of May?

Are there any others? Come on people, pass other e-mails out. Or as in some of us at Tea have shared cell numbers. Keep in touch.

Sending prayers around the world,

I never heard from Christopher about getting his poems in a book--haven't seen him in a while.

Patty,

I saw that when I visited his place. That's when I realized it had been 10 days since his last visit. I was hoping maybe you had connections with him on F B.

Sending prayers around the world,

I am still concerned about Allen also. Anyone heard anything in the past few days?

Di,

I am too. Sadiemae said she would F B her some time today. So much for the evening hook up!

What about Jaws

But, CJ, he was working with notme on getting his poems published and he has stopped everything and she hasn't heard from him. That's why I was concerned. That and he was down to his last 2 fingers. I'm praying for a happy outcome.

Joni, I asked about Jaws in the older, older one and the previous one. No one responded. I also asked about pumpdoc. Do I remember correctly that Jaws was looking into something other than ALS? I could have sworn when I first got home from the nursing home, I read that. But then again, it may have been someone else and I was trying to catch up on 2 months of my life without my family.

Toto, CJ has it right, as usual. On the 20th May, Chris again mistook words clearly directed at someone else as a personal attack on him. Several people set him straight, me being one of them, not so gently. It appears he logged on the next day, not back since. This just reminded me of the go he gave Richard and my blood pressure went up 10 points thinking about it and it's too early here for a drink. Sorry should have said Whine: first.

You must have missed the post from David. Al died this morning.

I posted Al's last night, in hopes that we (U.S.) southerners would get a holler back. Unfortunately, it wasn't what we wanted. As for Chistopher, I do remember the foot and mouth di sease a little while ago, but he and Patty/notme were working to get his poems published. He was too busy planning to have a hissy fit and leave. I pray that I am wrong.

Another one to add is Twinmommy (ie?). She hasn't been on since April 23. I remember Allen mentioning her having to get used to her new headgear but can't imagine it taking this long. And Allen is out of touch at the moment.

And Kiwi, its never too early for a drink. Its always 5 o clock somewhere. And I have a cup that proves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back