do you have these feelings or symptoms too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filmmaker

Reason
PALS
Country
CA
State
Québec
City
Montreal
Hi everyone

Since I have been sick I have been dealing on and off with some unbearable "bone pain", at least it feels so, I guess it's muscle pain but really painful... and I don't see many people here complaining about that... Am I the only one?
Although I must say I have it less and less, it has been replaced y more and more weakness...

Also, since I have been weak enough to not even be able to stand on my feet, I have this weird feeling as if my limbs are not there, not part of me anymore, do you get that too? It's very surreal, and still I can move them if I really need to...

Last question, has anybody noticed more black spots on your skin, on places where there is atrophy? I think I have more and more of these spots, especially on my feet, is that part of ALS or is it another problem that my wonderful body has to deal with?:)

Thanks a lot for reading!

The spasms can be terrible! Yes, I know exactly what you mean about the affected part of the body not belonging. My affected had feels like it is rubber or not part of my body. Surreal is the best word.

I take tizanidine for the spasms at night, otherwise I try to stretch them out. The worst for me are around the rib cage.

But no black spots!

Good luck, and we are all in this together.

Hollister

Since ALS doesn't affect skin--I'd be seeing a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back