Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
I just wanted to let everyone know that Dean of Dean'swife is having PEG surgery today. She will let us know of his progress. Let's lift him up in prayer.

LORD, guide the surgeons hands that they be swift but steady. Bless Dean that he recovers quickly. And for Dean's wife that you give her strength. I ask these in Christ Jesus's name.

Last edited:
Amen. Thanks Toto.

Amen and Amen!

Actually it is not the surgery that one needs to concern themselves. The Recovery...... in the recovery room is the issue. Pray for that time. My Pals was in that room for 2 hours plus after surgery. Surgery was a walk in the park. 20 minutes tops.

No news from Dean's wife. Praying all went well and she will give us an update later today.

Toto - Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this thread! You can never have enough prayers. Dean came through the procedure with flying colors. We were at the hospital for a total of 3 hours. I told EVERYONE I saw that was going to be with him about his swallowing and choking. They were prepared! He slept very well last night and has only needed 2 Tylenol so far. We are waiting to hear from the home health nurse that will coming today to check on him and show us the care, cleaning and feeding steps. Sorry I didn't get on here last evening but I was so tired, I went to bed early for a change! Took advantage of being able to. Hugs to all.

Give him a big hug. Prayers on this forum are like miracles I have seen so many times, the power of prayer is amazing.

I'm so glad to hear the good news. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers!

I wasn't sure if Dean would need to stay the night or not, so I figured you would take advantage of the time and sleep. I'm so thankful for his recovery time. Now on with the food!

I'm glad it went well! And you got some sleep!

Jen

glad to hear that the surgery went well, hoping for a speedy recovery too! And sleep is always a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back