Reason
PALS
Country
CA
State
Québec
City
Montreal
I found this guy who claims that he stopped his ALS progression using supplements?

What do you think about it?

I think it's BS.....

I think a "fool and his money", What's he peddling? If he had a true slow down regimine, don't you think he would selling it the highest paying dr ug co mp any?!

If you think its legit, check with NIH, I believe the CDC and I can't remember the others, right now.

Keep your wallet in your pocket.

I think that this guy has a name and you should search on this site to see if he's been mentioned here before. If he has, read whatever was said about him and make your decisions accordingly. If he hasn't been mentioned on this site, then try searching about him on the rest of the Internet.

The odds are that he's probably a quack, so be very careful about spending any money on whatever it is his peddling.

huh, do you guys see the link to his blog that I put on my original message, or was it deleted by the moderator?
Anyways, he pretends he did it with two main supplelments: lysine and threonine.
Unfoturtunately, the website says his name is Ted and he's from Thailand , no more details...

I think Tr is right, you'll find some old posts about him here on the forums.
Your link didn't go through.

I have been taking those supplements for years, and while they are supposed to work on herpes and calm you down, they do nothing for progression, at least for me. :cry:

Some people, albeit very few people, go in to remission and their progession stops. I'd believe that happened before I'd believe anything someone said that was trying to sell something as a "cure". There is no cure for ALS yet unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back