Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
SC
City
Conway
Well... not so good news folks. Dad was admitted to ICU this a.m. with pneumonia. Caught it fairly early, but I think he is losing his fighting spirit. Not sure where this will end up. An extra prayer or two would serve him well today...

Will keep you posted.

I'm so sorry to hear this, but thank you for sharing. Sending prayers!

Our thoughts are with your family?

Wendy,

I'm so sorry about your Dad. Will say many extra prayers today1

I'm so sorry to hear this, Wendy. We'll keep all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for letting us know, please let him know how very many here are pulling for him.

Ken, you can get through this! Praying for you my friend...

Please let him know that we are all thinking of him and praying for him and your family.

Praying hard ken!

I'll continue to send loving thoughts (always) and Prayers (always) Ken's way. Thank you for letting us know.

We are all praying for you Ken and sending lots of love.
Laurel

Wendy-
Your dad told me that my PALS had given him so much hope and that had helped him make the decision to get the trache done. My PALS passed away last Friday and I know your Dad just heard about. Please, PLEASE tell him that ALS did NOT get him. That was NOT the cause of his death. Tell him not to lose that fighting spirit, because truth be told- I need him more than ever.
Love you Ken.

Praying for your Dad...I consider him a friend and his positive attitude an inspiration.

Sending warm thoughts to you and your family. I'm so sorry about this set back.

Thisis such sad news. I will be praying for you Ken for healing and strenght. May He bring you comfort and peace to you and your family. Love You Ken {{BIG HUGS}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back