Diagnosis
11/2008
Country
US
State
Kansas
City
Emerald
I realized when our big change took over our MIA thread went AWOL. Just thought it should be brought back.

Has anyone seen or heard from Rose?

Yes, she's had a lot going on. Can't remember what. I'll check my messages. :)

I think Rose has been busy with things too but did see her post a few days ago, somewhere, just one.

Rose was on yesterday afternoon.

Al

CGar? Any news?

I caught up with Rose. Busy, Busy, Busy.

The last I heard from Casey, was when he posted in a thread to Al about his account.

How about lobster and dragon Libra?

Hi guys.
I'm not going anywhere.
My account is limited for some reason, so, I've only been looking around once in a while.

Can post on existing treads, but that's it. Can't even change my account settings or avitar.
In fact, my account started having problems when I tried changed my avitar to that warrior man!

Can't even repond to PM's.

Oh well, it's getting nicer out in the great white north, so, I'm spending more time in the sunshine :)

Cheers,
Casey

Casey,

You didn't happen to try to change your email address on the User Control Panel, did you? I had a situation like what you describe a few months back when I changed my email address. Al had to fiddle a couple of settings and then I had to make a dozen or so posts before I got all my privileges back.

Casey sunshine is nice. Glad to know its technology keeping you away.

Casey, so glad you're out and about! Get Al to do his tinkering, we miss your humor!

Lobster says she's been falling a lot. Send her a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back