Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
UK
State
Tyne and Wear
City
Newcastle upon Tyne
I even bring this damn disease into my dreams now, sadly it seems its even stopping me from dreaming of when I was fit healthy and normal

It does not help when I’m struggling with anything so simple, say like opening a printer cartridge packet, and the wife does it so easily

Makes me think of all the endless times my mother would struggle to open a packet and I would do it for her so easily

But I still have hope, I’m absolutely determined not to let this get me down and remain possitive

I hear you my Friend. Be strong! Your strength helps you and all that love you.

Wore the Bipap mask at night for the very first time last night. I didn't get much sleep but enough to have a dream. Was at some kind of performance with a girl from high school (that I was never interested in even) and low and behold part of my snazzy attire was the stupid mask.

I was like "Seriously!... do you really have to break in there already!" :evil:

Oh well... glad to have gone through the night with that unpleasant thing on, so I'll take it.

I haven't experienced that yet. I am still ALS free in my dreams so far.
My hubby who is an amputee says he always has 2 legs when he dreams.
Keep up those spirits Christopher. Looking forward to reading more poetry from you...

Oh it gets me beat how it can also enter our dreams as if it’s a right to be there, sub conscious or not it’s certainly an antagoniser

I’ve been posting the mnd poems to my blog too, any one with the disease or any one working with mnd, including the forum here is more than welcome to use them

I'm sorry, Christopher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back