Diagnosis
12/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
Atlanta
I went to Lowes tonight and was offere a 10% discount if I would donate half of my savings to MDA....altruism aside; a good deal.

That is a good deal and to a good cause...

My husband and I also went to Lowe's today, there was a jail will there for MDA to which we donated, don't know anything about donating have my savings?

I was at Lowe's tonight for the first time in ages, but didn't see or hear anything about this.

I've been a "Shambassador" for MDA for 2/15-3/15, stopping by participating stores to tell them thanks for selling shamrocks. The green ones are $1 and the gold ones are $5. Participating stores are: Lowe's, Walgreen's, Qdoba, Cricket, Homeland, EZ Mart, Rib Crib, Buffalo Wild Wings. It's been a lot of fun! So many people have been surprised to see MDA helps adults & not just kids. Our lock-up was last Wed & I went & shared my story to tell them thanks. Two of them raised over $1500 for MDA.

My Muscle Walk here is the end of March & my team has raised $1800+ for MDA.

MDA paid for 3 dr visits to the ALS clinic & will pay for one more before Medicare kicks in. This is my way to pay back.

I used to man the telephones during the telethon for MDA. They are a good group. I miss Jerry!

Lady, bad balance (jerry)+ meant one-half of what he saaved at lowes that night.

I miss jerry too. I did a carnival when I was ajbout 10 a looong time ago. We had the neighbrs donatee jall kinds of stuff. My mom helped me separate and price the stuff. We even charged fifty cents fjr one half hour to swim inour beautiful poll. Now this was aound1970 and imade $100.00. Not bad for a tepn year old. Last yyear my daughter askee her scyool to seell the shamrocks andd they maae a lo of mojey.

Toto

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back