Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
OS
State
Darkside of Moon
City
country
I just wanted to share a vision in my mind of our journey together with this horrible disease.
It is as though we are all traveling together in a wilderness desert, void of anything, struggling along together into the unknown, when one falls we all rally around to pick them up and help carry them till their strength returns. Some fall and can no longer go on; we honor them with thanks and prayers. Pick ourselves up, sometimes ever so slowly, and continue on the journey, watching out for fellow travelers, ready to do whatever it takes to help them through. We share suffering, weakness, struggles, and loss of loved ones yet we must go on into the unknown till our time comes when we fall and are unable to go on. So much sadness we endure on this journey yet we survive from strength that comes from somewhere deep within each of us. Thank you all for traveling with me, holding my hand and picking me up when needed. Be strong my friends hand in hand we endure the hardships of this journey together.
My Love to All

So true, I'll walk with you.

Love your vision, hand in hand, even though we are all struggling, you can be assured someone on this forum is struggling more. We will continue to hold each other up and pray.

walk on ..with hope in your heart and you will never walk alone........liverpool.....fc..

It really sucks that there is not a LIKE button. Beautifully said Not Giving up.

Yes, beautifully said Warrior Sister. I love you.

That was very special Di. You said it so eloquently and truthfully. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Yasmin

This should be printed somewhere. Like, our Mission Statement, or something.

Beautiful! And thank you.

For a "Warrior" she's got nice warm hands...... Lovely Di, just lovely. One more time, where is the flipping Like Button when you need it?

I love it, Di... and God bless you sweetheart.

Now I think that a lot of PALS may not be able to do more than hit the LIKE button... so I am asking... WHERE IS IT?

Thank you All so much for the likes.
Sometimes I feel things so strongly I have to just get them out. My appreciation to all of you is at times overwhelming to me. And I know you are the only ones that "get it", what is on the inside of us.

Di....you are a gem!

Love to you, Di. That was very special and very true. I would say more, but my brain isn't working properly. You are just so very sweet.

Di, many miles separate us but I have your hand and I have your back. You my dear, are a cherished friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back