Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
McDonough
Well I just realized that my last post was my 1000th post here, I noticed it when I realized that next to my name it now says "Very Helpful Member". I found that ironic and humorous. I joined in May of 2010 when I was given my preliminary diagnosis and have received much more from this forum and our forum family then I have given.

I have never gone to a support group meeting, besides the tremendous support I have received from my family, I have received all of the support and information that I have needed here on this forum from our forum family.

Even when I have attempted to give advice and help others it is very therapeutic for me and provides me peace and satisfaction that I am trying to support others and make a small difference.

When I shared my stem cell story I was nervous as to how it would be received and overwhelmed by the support I was given.

So a big heart felt thank you to all of my forum family, the questioners, the answerers, the supporters, the sharers, moderators and everyone here that makes this forum a safe haven full of love and support.

I am grateful to be able to come here and share my life with all of you! Thank you for being "Very Helpful" to me!

Last edited:
Thank you for all you do Toots! I truly know what you're saying. I'd be lost without all the people here.

Hugs to you my friend!

You're one of the reasons why so many trust this forum for no nonsence straight forward answers. Thank you.

AL.

Al...coming from you, a man that has dedicated so much time and dedication to this forum, that truly means a lot to me. Thanks!

You are a good man Ted, we all see that:)

Ted,

I value your presence on this forum!

Ted,

You go above and beyond for others. You are a huge part of our forum family.

Thanks for being willing to give of your time, and what ends up being willing to expend emotional energy as well.

Congrats on your new status! 8)

You the man, Ted! Keep on keeping on! Well, AL, you the man too! Y'all keep going, OK?

Thanks Ted,
I first connected with you based on our similar age, but have grown to appreciate your kindness and wisdom on this forum.
It's more than just a number status, you are a very helpful member!
Be proud of your accomplishment, without guys like you, guys like me would be lost!

Cheers,
Casey

Ted you are one of the good guys in life. I count on you for wisdom tempered with kindness and genuine concern for your fellow man.
Laurel

Ted

You have been a big help to me as I struggled to deal with my husband's diagnosis. Thank You for all you do.

Wanda

Your voice of reason and directness is a great value. Glad you're here because sometimes I think this is the only group that understands the entire set of implications of this D**d diagnosis. Thanks you for all your giving to our group.

Thanks for being you Ted.

You are all too generous...my heart is humbled and I will work hard to live up to your kind words .

As BarryG likes to say we are all in this together.

"Very Helpful Member" ~ I knew that before you reached 1000 ;)

Well deserved Ted ~ Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back