Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
Hi dear friends, as some of you may have noticed I haven't posted much lately or responded to messages. I am sorry but it's just too hard.
Here is something a friend did for me

Barry?s Queensland Adventure

Love to you all
Barry

Very cool Barry. Thanks for sharing!

What an amazing friend! What an amazing job you had! When my 17 year old was young, he always fancied himself to be the Croc Hunter when he grew up. Your homeland is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I 'm so sorry that it has gotten hard for you to post. We miss you.

Barry, this is such a nice tribute from your friend! How does it feel to have gone on such a great trip in your mind, being there to band the birds and in a tropical forest? Such a great idea.

I hope that even if you find it harder to post and keep up with our nonsense (especiallly on the Tea thread) that you're still reading and hanging out with us here.

Sending you a great big hug, my friend.

Helen

Wow. So glad youve got friends like this that are thinking of you during your hardest times.
Like the others have said- we miss you and i am sorry its getting too difficult for you to post.
I love ya Barry. Always have... always will.

Wonderful...interesting as well. I sure miss your wit, wisdom and humor on here. You are one of the kindest people I've ever met too. So sorry about your limited abilities for posting and otherwise. I think about you often. Take care.

Laura

What a wonderful idea Rainer came up with!

The photos of the birds are amazing. Yes, the scenery is nice, but the birds—they don't even look vaguely like any I've ever seen.

I know you have to hate that you couldn't have been there to experience it firsthand.

Its not surprising that you have such a solid friend, as you've shown yourself to be just that to many here.

Thank you for posting this (and we miss you!)

Just go to show how many of us love you Barry! You make friends wherever you are! Missing you! ((((hugs))))

Great friend, great trip, great tribute, so glad you can go along, and thank you for taking us all too, I'm especially enjoying the birds, haven't seen them in a long while.

Love it! What a great friend.
Linda

Have read a lot of your posts Barry...Love you, fella! Keep reading with us! Will continue to keep you in my prayers daily!

Hugs 'n' Kisses fella!

Barry,
What a wonderful thing for your friend to do. Thanks for sharing.
I have missed your presence here. Your posts usually make me smile. You have touched many lives.

Very cool Barry...thank you for sharing with us and yes I have noticed you have not been posting as much and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we miss you!

What a nice website. It is like you're right there with him. Too cool.

We all miss you Barry. You always have something funny to say to keep us all laughing. I hope you're still browsing around and others are able to make you laugh too.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back