Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
GA
City
McDonough
This is the innagural newsletter that many people in Georgia collaborated on to put together. They asked me to write an article for it and I was happy to oblige. Other then that I had nothing to do with it but I do know that numerous people put a lot of hard work into it.

Any feedback let me know and I will be happy to share it with them.

Attachments

• ALS_Support_Bulletin_November11[1].pdf
    542.9 KB · Views: 421
Looks great. Thanks for sharing.

well...im even more proud of the fact that you are who you are and that you are my friend. great job Ted.

It was perfect. Echoed my thoughts too!

Thanks for sharing-wish we still lived in Atlanta Metro.

Good Stuff Ted.

AL.

Very good article Ted, reading that i could have just inserted my own experience in how everything has transpired. We have to get the word out about ALS and make the general public understand the fight we are in. Too many like me never knew until I had too what this disease is like, and how it affects the people around it. Thank you for a very open, heartfelt letter.

How wonderful, Ted! Thank you so much. Being a recent inductee into Club ALS, I found your article is very helpful and reassuring. I hope you will contribute more articles in the future, and share them with us!

Your article and the other two were well written and practical. I like the emotional tone of all three i.e. matter-of-fact, yet empathetic. Nicely done.
Laurel

This is excellent Ted. Compliments to all involved.

Extremely good article. After my husband's diagnosis I could only see that I was losing someone I loved. It took me some time to realize we all face death, it's just not a reality for most people. ALS forces us to face this reality. I realized I can make every minute count that we have left. I have a chance to tell him everyday I love him, to hug him and to laugh at things we find funny. Because of ALS I no longer take life for granted and miss these special moments in life.

Hi Ted
Thanks for the article in the newsletter. We must concentrate on what we have not what we have lost.
You obviously have had your experience of life enhanced by the disease and make sure that you make the most
of every single day. You treasure time with loved ones and friends
I salute you`
Pat4t

Thank You Ted I love that

Nice article Ted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back