Diagnosis
02/2008
Country
CA
State
Alberta
City
Hinton
Well ok, not really boobs but as a man I find this hard to say so here goes. I have sore nipples, not swollen and no discharge but just really sore. I asked my neuro today and she thought that maybe an endocrine change, I'm going to ask my GP if I can ever get to see him.
Wondering if anyone else has this problem? It's been a couple of months.

Sorry Barry cant help you on this one. I hope they figure it out.

Here on the Emerald coast we usually see a woman with her 3 boobs, the two in her shirt and the idiot that paid for them.

Sorry to hear this, and I hope it heals soon. I'm learning here that I'm gonna be learning and experiencing a whole lot of new stuff!
To the best of my mammary, I don't recall hearing of this before.
Keep us abreast of any developments. :)

Barry I know when my wife was nursing our kids she would become sore. There was a cream she would use to help with the soreness. I do not know if this will be helpful because your issue obviously has a different root cause. Just trying to help. Obviously ask your GP hopefully they will have a better answer for you.

Last edited:
Is the pain on the outside or the inside Barry? Please go to your GP about it. {{{BIG HUGS}}}

There is a lanolin cream used for nursing moms. I see the GP anyway.

The lanolin is only helpful for dry cracked nipples it's a moisturizer and heals cracks.

Stress,high fat diet and too much caffiene can cause them but of course still ask your doctor.

Definitely go see the doctor as men can also get breast cancer... when I worked at the American Cancer Society I met a gentleman from Cape Cod who was a breast cancer survivor.

For more immediate help, I think there was a homeopathy remedy that used cabbage leaves to help ease the soreness... been a long time since I needed that help, so check it out.

I am thinking could definitely be hormonal, or chaffing(big help I am).. I lean towards hormonal changes, hope you get some comfort.. Oh the human body, it is a mystery for sure..:lol::lol:

Barry, we here at PZ Laboratories, Inc are sympathetic towards men with sore nipples. Therefore, we have been hard at work at developing:

PZ LABORATIRES INC. NEW (and improved...) NIPPLE NUMB FOR MEN!

Men, if you, like Barry, have been experiencing episodes of a burning or painful sensation in your nipples, you must give our newest product here at PZ Laboraties, Inc. a try. Yes, I'm speaking about our new (and improved...) NIPPLE NUMB FOR MEN! proudct.

This product has received rave reviews from each of the 3 men involved in our research and development trial. In each case, all of the men involved experienced loss of pain (in fact, loss of total sensation) in the area specifically designed for our exlusive "NIPPLE NUMBE FOR MEN!" to work. In fact, one man even saw his painful nipples totally disolve before his eyes! No more nipple, no more nipple pain!

Just send as much money as you can afford to:
PZ LABORATORIES INC.
C/O FORUM FOLLIES

And we will send you a 3 months supply of our exlusive, NEW (and improved...) NIPPLE NUMB FOR MEN! backed by our almost guarantee or your money may be refunded policy.

We're waiting for your order, Barry! In the meantime, may I suggest buttermilk?

Hormones: Aren't they the sounds cheap hookers make?

AL.

You guys are too funny

Okay, AL you know how to make a Hormone? Don't pay her..........Rimshot!
Sorry had to do it.

Southern cure for sore nipples - clean and soak collard greens and place them on your nipples. I have no idea if it works, but a friend once told me does.

Now; Barry,

Am I going to be the only one here and ask why you have been feeling your nipples?

I'm sorry just had to ask,

Love ya,

Kimberly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back