Have a Neurodegenerative disease...now which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmendsley

Distinguished member
Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
CA
City
Highland
I was told this last week from the dr. Said I definately had a neurodegenerative disease but didn't know which one it was just yet.

It hit me today for some reason...I couldn't tell you why..There wasn't an instance where I couldn't do something...work was realtively horrible as it usually is...not much different there...but I had a feeling today.

I just realized what this means...maybe it was because I was talking to my mom and said something to the extent of...well I don't know all I know is that I have already had a diagnosis of neurodegenerative disease and muscle connection tissue disorder. Hearing it come from my mouth...and the realitvely uncomfortable silence from my mother after...did something.

I am a little sad, and mostly just tired. I want a final diagnosis of something...anything( ok yes obviously I know a curable disease would be perferrable ;-) ) But honestly, it doesn't matter at this point except that I get an answer. I want to know if I should be looking for another job. I want to know if I should be saving my money up for equipment because insurance is stupid. I want to know...but God likes to keep me in the dark on this one.

Anyway...sorry I rambled...just in a weird kind of place. Prayers to you my Pals and Cals friends. Love you all so much.

Wishing you luck that is something else. Praying for you too. It's not great to be in limbo, hope you have an answer soon.

Not knowing is excruciating. I'm sorry you have to drag this on. You're right, knowing the worst is better than not knowing. I too am praying you get some firm answers soon. AND, I hope it's something treatable Sweets.
Big Hugs,
Marta

Limbo land stinks for sure, yet we are all hoping this means the docs will still find this is a treatable thing. That way you can double your age and be as old as me someday! I truly hope those first docs you saw were wrong and some amazing drug will cure you Kell!

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back