Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado
Please check in! Worried about you all!
Prayers for your protection and safety!

OK here in the Research Triangle area of east-central North Carolina -- about 100 miles from where the eye of the storm passed through the state). Mostly wind and rain with no power outages.

Marta,

Great idea! I've been thinking about all of our east coast buddies since Friday. Let's hope they all check in soon.

trfogey, it's good to see you're safe and sound!

We came to the hospital due to our house was within miles of the eye and we are okay. Funny thing is, we lost main power, air conditioning, and for awhile cable at the hospital. My son stayed at our house in the Ferry, got 80 to 90 mph wind and never lost any of those. Of course, the hospital, doctors, and our stay here is an entirely other story for another thread.

Just rain and light winds in Maine.

We've been hearing and seeing terrible things and have been very concerned. Glad you're okay and no complications. Hope all is well with everyone else!
:)

Very thankful to have power back much sooner than the news reports predicted. All is well for us and property. The generator did some complaining and is in the hospital getting (hopefully) cleaned up and fixed up. Thanks for checking!

Cathy, groaning for you and Erich!

I have found a good site that shows how far a certain town is from a big city. It is City Data dot com I was curious on where Syracuse NY was in terms to NYCity, and found out real easy.

OK here in the Research Triangle area of east-central North Carolina -- about 100 miles from where the eye of the storm passed through the state). Mostly wind and rain with no power outages.

I concur, here in Durham, we were fine, some much needed rain and some wind but no power lost.

We have had no power since 1pm. On our second borrowed generator. The 1st wasn't powerful enough for bed. :( it's gonna be a loooong night. Need to gas the generator every two hours. If it shuts off I'll have to call someone to come start it again. Three trees down on our road. Thankfully our property is a.o.k.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there!

Hugs

When do they say they can get your power back up Ernesta? That's scary!

The neighbor said it could be a couple days. I'm hoping CMP is under promising & over delivering.
Thanks for your concern. I'm scared too.

Hope everyone gets straightened out soon, but most of all glad everyone is ok!

I hope everyone is at least past the worst of it.

We're all cool 8) Have a generator, didn't lose power for all that long. We had company in, so it turned into a hurricane (that wasn't) party. Lots of fun, but exhausting. Thanks for checking, and I'm so glad everyone else is good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back