Diagnosis
05/2006
Country
US
State
Ms
City
Gulfport
Awhile back many of us were discussing the subject of constipation. I had tried many over the counter remedies and even some prescriptions, without much consistent help. I usually went from one extreme to the other.
Then my druggist recommend I try a new product that can be added to foods, drinks, coffee, whatever. It has no taste that I can tell, and is very easy to use, with the desired gentle results.
It is called Fiber Sure, clear mixing Supplement, made by Metamucil. It's non thickening, flavor free, grit free, and with just a teaspoon added to my food or drink a day, all is well in the movement department. It can even be added to baking or cooking with the same results.
I don't mean to sound like a commercial, but hey the stuff works for me and I'm tickled to finally find something that works.

God Bless,
Capt. AL:roll:

Hi Capt. Al, Thanks for sharing this info, I will certainly pick some up for my husband since he has been having a bad time

Thanks Capt Al!

I also found a new product at the pharmacy called Real Fibre. They are chewable tablets made from oat bran, apple and flaxseed. I've been taking them for bout 3 weeks and they work great! No cramps or gas.

Here's the website if you want to read about it;
http://www.real-fibre.com/

Not a pleasant topic but very important!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back